Heavy Bus Mechanic
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform mechanical repairs on our fleet;
- Depending on the level of experience, perform diagnostics on vehicle breakdowns, perform preventive and corrective works whilst coordinating with the supervisor on duty;
- Proper use and care of diagnostic equipment and tools;
- Ensure that diagnostics and repairs performed are safe, reliable and in line with company safety standards;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Assist management to ensure workspace is kept safe and clean, including proper waste management;
- Comply to company policies such as security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance, etc.;
- Follow the Team Supervisor’s instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
Selected candidates will be required to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis.
- Three (3) years working experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles;
- Maintenance and repair of heavy vehicles;
- Ability to work in a team and with minimum supervision;
- Have good problem solving and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in either Maltese and/or English.
Job Category: Mechanic
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malta