- Technical duties: general maintenance and repairs on starters, alternators, light body (exterior and interior) repairs;
- Fill in work orders and follow up requests sent to the storehouse;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical breakdowns and incidences and preventive and corrective works;
- Carry out general maintenance, service and repairs duties on electrics efficiently;
- Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fullfil government standard requirements;
- Filling out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
- Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A post-secondary level of education;
- Three (3) years working experience in electrical maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles with euro 6 engines;
- Experience working on diesel engines, trucks, and buses;
- Intermediate level in either English or Maltese (verbal & written);
- Must be organized and able to coordinate and communicate well with others;
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative;
- Have problem solving skills.
The selected candidate will be required to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, including night shifts.