WFDM is looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. Dishwashers are an important part of the kitchen team and are responsible for cleaning plates, glasses, silverware, pots, and pans. Dishwashers must be able to work quickly and efficiently to get the dishes clean and sanitized. They must also work well with other members of the kitchen team.
- Clean dishes, glassware, pots, and pans using hot water, detergent, and sanitizer
- Scrub dishes to remove food debris and grease
- Load dishes into the dishwasher
- Observe all safety procedures when handling dishwashing equipment and chemicals
- Keep the dishwashing area clean and organized
- Assemble used kitchenware (e.g. utensils, dishes, plates) from the dining and kitchen area.
- Wash particular delicate items by hand like china dishes, cutting boards, mixers, etc.
- Organize washed kitchenware and kitchen appliances in a proper way.
- Ensure that the food and condiments storage areas are thoroughly cleaned.
- Clean and set up the cook station before meal preparation begins.
- Manage the stock of cleaning supplies like dishwashing soaps, detergents, etc. Place orders of washing supplies when required.
- Report any performance or technical issues in the dishwasher immediately.
- Report sanitation issues promptly.
- Check the operation of the dishwasher regularly.
- Adhere to the safety standards as stated by the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malta