We are looking for reliable Crane Mechanic for operating and maintaining cranes, which are large pieces of equipment used to lift heavy objects. They’re tasked with ensuring that these cranes are operated safely and efficiently at all times.
• Installing or repairing cranes or other lifting equipment such as hoists or forklifts;
• Inspecting equipment to ensure it is in good working order;
• Performing regular maintenance and inspections of cranes, hoists, and other lifting equipment;
• Installing new cranes and other lifting equipment, including conducting engineering calculations, surveying work sites, and designing crane supports;
• Maintaining records of work performed on equipment in order to track service history and detect any potential problems before they occur;
• Maintaining records of workplace safety in order to identify hazards and take corrective action;
• Operating cranes or other lifting equipment to move materials from one location to another;
• Inspecting crane components for signs of wear or damage in order to identify possible causes of accidents;
• Performing routine maintenance on cranes, including greasing bearings and replacing parts as needed.
• Annual leave according to the gov norms;
• Bonus included;
• Medical Insurance covered.